Private Yoga Classes
Here at Ihana Yoga we understand that everyone is unique. We base our teaching on individuality.
Your private yoga sessions will be tailored to your individual needs, adapted to your skill, fitness and stress levels. The lesson will advance at your pace and you will get more assistance and adjustments than in general classes.
One-on-one sessions are the best way to focus on things that you want to work with. The classes can be designed around a certain topic, such as an injury or a health condition you might have. We can also focus on poses that you find challenging. All private classes are very informal and interactive, which creates a safe and comfortable environment for better understanding and self-enquiry. Even if you don’t have a specific topic in mind, private classes are an ideal way to clean up your alignments and get a new awareness into your practice.
Beginners are most welcome. One-on-one lessons are a wonderful way to begin your yoga practice.
Yoga Teacher Mentoring
The studio owner Jenni Morrison-Jack also offers yoga teacher mentoring. These sessions are more structured private or semi-private sessions to help other yoga teachers in all topics related to personal practice, yoga teaching and yoga business.
- Are you just starting yoga teaching, but not sure whether you’re ready?
- Have you been teaching for a while and want to take your teaching to the next level?
- Do you wonder where to find new inspiration to keep your classes fresh and interesting?
- Would you like to build confidence in what you teach and how you teach?
- Where are you in the spectrum of ‘Imitate, Integrate, Innovate’? And would you like to take the next step?
If you said yes to any of the above, we can together integrate some principles into action, so that you can start innovating and offering the yoga only you can offer. Email Jenni to start the dialogue. These sessions are private classes and will not replace our popular Post Graduate Yoga Teacher Training.
- One-on-one 75min private yoga class $110 or 5 class pass for $95 per session.
- Semi-private yoga class (up to 3 students) $150 or 5-class pass for $130 per session.