Ihana Yoga offers corporate yoga programs in Melbourne. We can come to your workplace or you can choose to organise group sessions at our St Kilda studio. Workplace programs are always tailored to the needs of the company.
Why the employees will love Ihana Yoga’s corporate programs:
- Increased strength and flexibility → Feel good about yourself
- Reduced muscular tension and aches → Feel great in your body
- Increased stamina and vitality → More energy to do the things you love
- Increased sense of balance and calm → Enjoy your life relaxed and stress-free
- Have fun with your workmates without leaving the workplace
Why the Boss will love Ihana Yoga’s corporate programs:
- Reduced absenteeism, injuries and stress → Reduced costs
- Increased motivation and performance → Increased productivity
- Improved concentration and clarity → Improved decision-making
- Employees learn healthy movement patterns → Safe and effective work practices
- Established wellness programs help attract and retrain employees.
A typical corporate class focuses on physical and mental wellbeing and runs for an hour before or after work. We are also available for lunchtime classes. Our standard corporate program starts from $160 incl. GST. Use our contact form or call 9598 9994 for yoga at your workplace.
”Ihana Yoga corporate classes are well-designed and cater to all levels of ability. Having after-work yoga classes creates an opportunity for staff members to socialize in a calm, healthy and meaningful way outside of our regular work roles. It is a great way to start the workweek and we all leave the class feeling refreshed and energized in both mind and body.”
”Ihana Yoga have been engaged by Textor Technologies P/L to provide weekly yoga classes for our factory staff for three years now. In that time I have found Jenni to be very professional, providing a well-structured program to suit all ages and physical abilities. Her communication has been first class and is always very approachable and understanding in resolving any questions or issues. I have personally been undertaking the classes and have found them to be very beneficial for my physical and psychological well-being. I would have no hesitation in recommending her services to you.”